AHHHHHHHHHHHH, oh gods help me, he is ripping off my legs.....oh fluffy
“Men’s minds are too ready to excuse guilt in themselves”-Livy
God- Kord God of Strength (CG/CN)Color- ???
Equpitment- Masterwork Double Greataxe, Hide Armor, shorbow with twenty arrows, dagger, Dagger of the Reaper (effects unknown), The Just Blade (effects unknown), Berserk Potion, handaxe, and leather cap.
Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (nature/Int), Perception (Wis), Ride (Dex), Survival (Wis), Jump, Listen, ride, Survival, and Swim (Str)
Weapon Proficiencies- Simple and Martial weapons, light/medium armor, simple shields
Great Axe, War Axe, Composite Long Bow, dagger, Battle Axe, Broad Sword, Spear, Javelin Throwing Axe, Fists, Club, Spiked Club, Morning Star, Hide Armor, Chain Armor, brass knuckles, Broad Shield, Broad Axe, Warhammer, Heavy Hammer, Hide Shield.
Barbarian can go into a rage.
(He still can control himself, through the limitation of his mental abilities can effect him).
This gives him a +4 to Strength, a + 4 to Constitution, +2 Spirit, + 2 for Moral with Will. This comes with a – 2 penalty to Armor Class, – 2 to Intelligent, – 2 to Charisma. You also gain an additional +2 Hit points per level until the rage is over, so be careful cause that can lead to…..yaeh. While Raging, a barbarian cannot use any Charisma, Dexterity, Adroitness or Intelligence based skills, except class abilities.
(You also cannot used Concentration skill or anything that requires patience)
This last 3 rounds plus the enhanced Constitution. Once the Rage is over, the barbarian will be super doper tired and silly, taking a – 2 on all physical stats.
Starting at 2nd Level, the Barbarian starts undergoing a series of changes, his rage powers start become more elaborate and gain certain qualities. Some of these qualities can be rather silly. You can choose a series of abilities starting a 2nd Level, and then at 3rd 5th, 8th, 11th, 14th, 15th, 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th level.
Notes on Rage
• As long as you’re Raging you can temporary hit points equal to your Constitution modifier each round.
• As long as you’re Raging you have Pounce.
• As long as you’re Raging you have Evasion. You may select this augment an additional time (If you do you have Improved Evasion).
• As long as you’re Raging you have Mettle.
• As long as you’re Raging you have Improved Grab. You may select this augment multiple times (Each additional time you select it you gain a +4 bonus to all grapple checks).
• You gain an extra 2 Strength and 2 Constitution whenever you Rage (You may select this augment multiple times).
• You are immune to fatigue and exhaustion as long as you are Raging and are no longer fatigued once a Rage ends (You may select this augment multiple times) + Each time you do select two of the following conditions, you are now immune to those as well while you are Raging: Cowering, Dazed, Fascinated, Frightened, Nauseated, Panicked, Shaken, Sickened, Stunned.
• As long as you are Raging your bonus speed from Fast Movement is doubled.
• As long as you are Raging you gain a +1 morale bonus to all saving throws and rolling a 1 is no longer an automatic failure (This stacks with the morale bonus normally provided by Rage). You may select this augment multiple times. Each additional time you select it the bonus increases by 1.
• As long as you are Raging, double the Prowess invested in all of your [Investing] feats.
• As long as you are Raging extend your reach by 5’.
• Whenever you are Raging you may spend a swift action to add twice the number or rounds remaining in your Rage to all your attack and damage rolls for the rest of the turn and your Rage ends at the end of that turn. You are exhausted for 1 minute after ending your Rage in this fashion.
• As long as you’re Raging your melee attacks deal an extra 1d6 damage. You may select this augment multiple times.
• As long as you’re Raging you get 1 additional attack at your highest base attack bonus whenever you do a full attack.
• As long as you’re Raging all allies within 30’ gain a +1 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls and saves against fear effects. You may select this augment multiple times. Each additional time you select it the morale bonus increase by 1 and extend the range by 10’.
• As long as you’re Raging you ignore up to 5 points of damage reduction and hardness. You may select this augment multiple times. Each additional time you select it increase the damage reduction and hardness ignored by 5.
• As long as you’re Raging you may spend a Swift action to bellow fearsomely. Every enemy that can hear you must make a Will save (DC 10+1/2 your class level+charisma modifier) or be shaken for 1d6 rounds. You may select this augment multiple times. Each time you do increase the DC by 2.
• Whenever you Rage you do not get a bonus to your Constitution but instead get a bonus to your Dexterity.
• Whenever you Rage you may spend a Swift action to designate an opponent you can see. You gain a +2 morale bonus to attack and damage rolls and saving throws against the selected opponent. You take an additional penalty to your AC against the designated opponent equal to the morale bonus (You may only designate one opponent at a time, You may select this augment multiple times). Each additional time you select it increase the morale bonuses by 2.
1st Level- Fast Movemeent, speed increase +10 when wearing light armor or Medium armor.
2 Level- Uncanny Dodge, your danger senses are super aware, so you maintain you Dexterity bonus to your AC even if you are caught flat footed or struck by an invisible attacker.
3rd Level- Trap sense, you get a Plus 1 bonus on reflex saves to avoid traps, which goes up +1 at 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th, and 20th. To a total of +7
Bonus Feats, 1st Level, 4th Level, 9th Level, 14th Level, and 19th Level.
Rage Twice a Day
4th Level- Rage Thrice A Day
5th level- Improved Uncanny Dodge, she doesn’t need to be flanked. This denies a rogue for a flanking sneaking attack.
6th Level- Damage Reduction 1/ , goes up 7th , 13th, 16th, and 19th
7th level- (insert things)
8th level- rage 4/ Day
9th level- Berserk- In this mode, you just go batshit insane. Instead of the normal form of rage, in this form you cannot tell the difference from friend and foe. You take half damage from all attacks and inflict double damage on all attacks. You get a + 10 to strength, + 12 to Strength, and + 4 to Spirit and + 2 to Dex. You get a -4 to Wisdom -6 to Charisma -10 to Intelligence.
10th Level- Rage 5 times per Day
11- Level Greater Rage, he instead his Strength and constitution goes to +6 , + 3 Spirit and +3 Moral Bonus to Will
12th Level- Rage 6 times per day
13th Level- Focused Wrath, you become very focused while raging, during each rage you may reroll 1 will save, and keep the higher result.
14th- Indomitable Will +4 Bonus on Will saves for Enchantment
15th level- Instantaneous Rage- You can enter a rage at a moments notice. You can enter a rage at any time, even when it is not your turned or your surprised.
16th Level- Harden Skin, you gain Cataract 10/ If you lose this than you get it restored once you gain 8 hours of sleep.
17th Level- Tireless Rage, He no longer becomes fatigued.
20th Mighty Rage Level a barbarian Strength and Consitution goes to +8 Spirit goes +4 and Moral to Will goes to + 4
Rage 7 Times per day.
Hide Armor 8/25
Born in a harsher world of Rape, pillaging and murder and reborn into a life of chaotic good after murdering a priest. Gleadwine was expelled from his family and his clan after he was unable to continue his barbaric ways. He is now haunted by the memories of a life he’d rather leave behind. His greatest desire is to someone how re-write the wrongs he has ever committed so all the people he has hurt in the past could be happy.
For some reason he is currently Crewing with a pyromaniac schizophrenic and a lot of strange gay people, all of whom are very shady in comparison to his alignment. The only reason he hasn’t killed every one yet has probably something to do with his blind optimism and inability to accept the evil he sees everyday.
He instead goes by the idea: That which tries to kill me or my friends is evil and is inviting itself to die. Everything else is sacred and deserves happiness no matter how dark and twisted they may be.
He is currently in mourning for the death of his mother (whether she is actually dead or not is still in question).